Reasons Why My Life Is in Order
I am 50% certain that I am not in a state of denial anymore.
- 1.I make (to do) lists now.What a great start.
- 2.People come to me for advice.Someone asked me for help on how to get through a break up. Me, the person who has been single ever since the moment I was met by a light at the end of the tunnel. So, someone must be thinking that I'm doing something right. Or my acting skills now consist of more than the dramatic box scene from seven with Brad Pitt.
- 3.I am pursuing a career of becoming a researcherEven when there is absolutely no financial incentive whatsoever. At. All.
- 4.I go to bed at around 10(ish)It's been great. I swear, if you want to feel good about yourself do this. It's has shrunken my social life to only my roommates, but they cook for me so I've decided to keep them around.
- 5.My fight or flight response has been flight about 80% of the timeAnd I'll tell you why this is good news. I just stopped caring about stupid things. Even more than before. I do what's good for me and leave the rest behind me, and you can take that to the bank.
- 6.I've got people around me who appreciate me for me.I'm pretty sure that this is kind of a necessity for a happy life. But it just doesn't come so easily to everybody. It took me a long time to accept that not everybody works for you, and that sometimes you have to end friendships because it just doesn't bring out the best in you.
- 7.I have two wonderful and amazing lil' pups.I will walk through fire for these goats. Meet Napoleon.
- 8.And this is little fart is Tippet.Lil' reference to jaws, that no one gets. Ever.