FIVE TIMES 2015 MADE ME WANT TO HIGH FIVE SOMEONE IN THE FACE
Oooops late on this buttttttt
- 5.When I was flying home and moving away from New York, trying to take all of my belongings I hadn't shipped and the woman at American Airlines kept telling me my bag was overweight and I kept removing things until it got down to 2 pounds over and she still wanted me to remove more so I had a shit fit. I almost missed my flight 😡😡😡😡She was doing her job. But I always think airlines should be nicer about people who are flying to move somewhere.
- 4.That time someone said I was really pretty, for a Mexican.Bitch, what? Say that again.
- 3.That time an agent told me I'd have to fix my hair color and length but then preceded to not tell me what was wrong with it in the first place???Like hi, this is my hair? And I like it? Who are you??
- 2.Every time one of my cousins posted something racist on Facebook.Um, hi you're Mexican.
- 1.When every guy I decided to date turned out to be openly misogynistic.How is this happening.