I REMEMBER THE TIME I SAW DAVID BOWIE
Was it real? Was it a dream? I don't even know anymore.
- •In the West Village
- •I was meeting someone at a cafe near that little park
- •When I saw him, waiting
- •School was letting out
- •I guess he would pick her up from school, his kid, his daughter.
- •And I remember this moment
- •So clearly
- •Of seeing his face light up completely in the moment she appeared
- •And I exhaled out loud
- •. . .
- •That's how I'll remember him
- •With love in his eyes
- •Rest in Peace, you beautiful soul.