THINGS I'M FINDING OUT THAT SOME PEOPLE OLDER THAN ME STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO YET
I also think moving to LA specifically, has shown me a dark side of humanity 😦.
- •Not drive while being under the influenceCasual.
- •Act like an adult and be honest about your feelings
- •Care about how the actions you take affect other people
- •Be considerateMostly of those occupying the same space
- •Be direct about what you want
- •Not honk at someone crossing the street after the walk signal times out because they were helping a woman gather her groceries in the middle of the street when her bag ripped to shreds🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼 I'm from Brooklyn, bitch. Try me.
- •Know that at a certain point tantrums just don't get you what you want.But we all know you'll keep trying.
- •Not act like everyone owes you somethingIt's not as cute as you think it is.
- •Act as if somebody's food intolerances/allergies are a personal affront to you.Sorry, didn't choose a severe banana allergy nor an inability for my body to process gluten, but thanks for being a dick about it! 👍🏼
- •Not cause a scene when someone 'parked too close to the barrier that you can't get your car in the spot and aren't going to risk scratching your beautiful Nissan' but they aren't even over the line. At all.It's called projecting. If your limited driving skills can't get your car into the spot, pretty sure that's not another persons fault? ✌🏼️
- •Where is your mother?I have some words.