10+ WAYS TO USE CHAPSTICK AS A SURVIVAL TOOL 🌴
For the full article: www.wikihow.com/Use-Chapstick-As-a-Survival-Tool
- 1.Treat minor medical cuts, bug bites, and rashes.Apply to the area and cover with clean cloth or leaf.
- 2.Use it on blisters, foot rot and tooth ache.The last one is not recommended, but will help a bit!
- 3.Protect your face from the sun in deserts.Apply to a clean dry face. Don't get near the eyes!
- 4.Protect your face from frostbite for a bit.Apply to a clean dry face. Don't get near the eyes!
- 5.Waterproof your shoes or gear.Apply to the area, make sure it's dry and clean!
- 6.Fix small rips and tears in your gear.Apply to the area, make sure it's dry and clean!
- 7.Use it as a fire starter.Rub it on something then ignite and be amazed. It works just like petroleum jelly, which means you can rub it on your cotton balls to add that extra kick.
- 8.Turn it into a candle.Stiff a match, a cotton swab, or a rope into it and light it up.
- 9.Use it to help your zipper get unstuck.It's just like lubricant.
- 10.Dip it in ashes and put it under your eyes to reduce glare in snow or desert.
- 11.Dip it in ashes and put it on your face to make a hunting mask.
- 12.Use the empty container to store thick products like toothpaste, soap, wax and petroleum jelly.Also an empty container with a good lid can hold basic survivor gear like: fishing hook, a waterproof match, a band aid and some fishing wire.