ANSWERS FOR @JON 🙋
We loved your enthusiasm in the Open List! 💯💯💯
- •How to get over a grudge/move on?"Consider your relationship with the thought or feeling. Observe what's going on to develop an insight and an understanding of how thoughts and feelings control you. Compare this theory to your own experience. Learn to let go by relaxing your fight against the feelings and thoughts." More here: www.wikihow.com/Let-Go-of-Thoughts-and-Feelings
- •How to put yourself "out there" so you get more money at work but not in a cheesy way?We would recommend "Building Your Personal Brand" - though once you review the steps listed, you may find you're a natural and didn't know it! www.wikihow.com/Build-Your-Personal-Brand
- •How do I put some muscle on my frame?We actually have many articles on muscle-building, but here's one to start! :) www.wikihow.com/Build-Muscle
- •How to unplug from work without slacking off? @mandi added: aka "what is a healthy amount of procrastination?"It's definitely important to set some boundaries from work for yourself. Here's a great article on maintaining Work-Life Balance: www.wikihow.com/Maintain-a-Work-Life-Balance . Also, consider taking a "Mental Health Day" (without feeling guilty)! www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Mental-Health-Day-Without-Feeling-Guilty .
- •How to stop emailing @bjnovak?@bjnovak said "never stop" so... you probably shouldn't :)
- •How to make healthy food for kids when they're picky eaters who think everything you make is gross?Try involving kids in the cooking process so they can see how challenging it is while having fun experimenting! We have many recipes you can try! :)
- •How to know if I should fix the icemaker again for $500 or just finally buy a new fridge for $2,500?We do have an article for cars — similar logic applies. We noticed you said you are fixing the icemaker again? Consider how much you've spent on repairing the fridge so far, and how much time was in-between those two repairs. Do the costs add up to the value of the fridge? Is the cost adding to the price of your future investment? Perhaps you could sell the old fridge to help offset the cost of the new one (research Craigslist!). Unfortunately you’ve stumped wikiHow for fridge-specific articles!
- •Never stop asking questions @jon!!! ☺️Always feel free to ask. Happy to help!