EXCERPTS FROM WIKIHOW-INSPIRED POETRY 📖
wikiHow articles meet lyric poetry in the book "How to Feel Confident with Your Special Talents" - titled after the authors' favorite wikiHow article (www.wiki.how/Feel-Confident-With-Your-Special-Talents). Carol Guess is the author of 13 books and a Professor of English at Western Washington University. Daniela Olszewska has 3 forthcoming books.
- •"Confidence will extend beyond your toes and your hair extensions."
- •"My therapist can beat up your therapist. Hand over your milk money."
- •"Marry the stove. Marry the freezer. And when you kiss, weld your tongue to ice: burn."
- •"A golden bullet will neither kill nor injure a werewolf."
- •"Hearts are just circles with pointy chins."
- •"I went to Craigslist and all I found was... god grades on the cross not curves."
- •"Remember that computer-generated passwords make you look fat."
- •"'How to Ignore Pain and Feelings' - At night your friends are all having fun without you."
- •"How to Treat Cat Anorexia. How to Make Thin Lips Thick with 3 Shades of Lipstick."
- •"Ignore monogrammed initials, or say it's part of the new design. Your new pet name for her."