HOW TO MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE CAKE IN A MUG IN 3 MINUTES
Pre-assembled packets are great to have on-hand! For 3 more cake recipes (Lemon, Hot Cocoa, Honeybun Coffee) and helpful tips, refer to the full article here: www.wikihow.com/Make-Cake-in-a-Mug
- •1. Grease the inside of the mug with cooking spray.
- •2. Measure and pour the dry ingredients into the mug.Stir ingredients with a spoon.
- •3. Crack the egg and add it to the mug.Stir well to get the egg incorporated in the dry ingredients.
- •4. Measure and pour the wet ingredients into the mug.
- •5. Stir and beat everything together.Use your spoon to scrape the bottom. Fold the bottom mixture onto the top a few times to get all of the dry ingredients (chocolate powder and flour) moistened and incorporated with the wet ingredients (water, egg, and oil).
- •6. Microwave the mug on high for 3 minutes.Timing may be different for various watt amounts.
- •7. Watch as the cake starts to rise while in the microwave.
- •8. Use a potholder or oven mitt to remove the mug from the microwave.
- •9. Remove the cake from the mug.Take a fork and cut the cake into 4 pieces (quarters). Cutting the cake will help it cool down faster.
- •10. Garnish the cake (optional).Use ice cream, whipped cream, glaze, syrup, or another topping of your choice.
- •4 Tbsp. cake flour (if you don't have cake flour, sift 1 cup (125g) all-purpose flour and 2 Tbsp. cornstarch)Other kinds of flour will work as well, but the cake will be heavier.
- •4 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- •2 Tbsp. cocoa
- •1 egg
- •3 Tbsp. milk (any kind)
- •3 Tbsp. oil (any kind but peanut)
- •Splash of vanilla extract