STEP UP YOUR BONFIRE GAME: MAKE FLAMING MARSHMALLOW JELLO SHOTS 🔥
Use slightly stale marshmallows for best results. The hardened marshmallow may make them easier for carving and holding the Jell-O.
- •Remove the marshmallow middle using your spoon.Dive spoon halfway down into the marshmallow and scoop out a small pocket.
- •Prepare Jell-O.Pour mix into a bowl and add 6 ounces of hot water and 6 ounces of vodka. Whisk well to combine. Allow Jell-O to cool but not set.
- •Pour Jell-O into marshmallow pocket.Because this can get messy you may want to use an eye dropper to transfer the Jell-O to your marshmallow pocket.
- •Refrigerate shot until Jell-O has set.Consider lightly covering shots with plastic wrap to protect your shots from absorbing any other odors in the refrigerator. Add wooden skewers once Jell-O has fully set.
- •Toast marshmallows.To make them extra yummy, add this additional layer of booze to this shot. Pour rum into a small bowl and then dip the marshmallow into the rum. Hold over a flame until marshmallow ignites. Blow out flame and eat.
- •For the full article: www.wikihow.com/Make-Flaming-Marshmallow-Jelly-Shots