Top 5 night time skin essentials
My night time skin care routine is one of my favorite parts of the day. Below are my absolute must-haves.
- •Roc Retinol Correction Eye CreamI apply this all over my under eye area. It reduces dark circles and I've noticed a marked reduction in the tiny wrinkles under my eyes.
- •Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Night CreamI'm obsessed with Lumene! This night cream is super moisturizing and has nourishing Vitamin C. I've noticed my skin looks healthy and glowing when I wake up. Don't forget to apply this on your neck!
- •Nip + Fab Skin Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping SerumPerfect for dehydrated skin, this serum plumps and moisturizes. Hyaluronic acid plumps skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and pores.
- •Nuxe Ultra-nourishing Lip BalmThis super rich balm leaves my lips hydrated for HOURS. I apply a little bit before bed and when I wake up my lips feel LUSH. A little bit goes a long way, so it's worth paying a little extra for.
- •Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and RosewaterThis product is DIVINE. I spray all over my face as the last step in my skincare routine. The smell is light and refreshing. I also use this during the day to refresh dry skin, set my makeup or liven up dull hair. Love it!