How to Be Me in 5 Easy Steps
- •1. Super awkward & clumsy: Occasionally almost trip over your own feet. Awkwardly teeter and try not to fall over lots of stuff lying on the ground. (At my work-inside a classroom) Be super quiet, barely talk, except for when someone asks me something or when my friend at work talks to me.
- •2. Eat super healthy except for the occasional treat. Fruits & veggies, lots of carbs 💪🏼 potatoes, pasta, bread- do not be afraid of them! Our brain runs on carbs (glucose)
- •3. Procrastinate on school work. Need I say more?
- •4. Dread going to my afternoon job, and then get ready to go to my job. :/
- •5. Babble and lecture my sister at home about anything that comes to mind. (Health, politics,etc) Which usually results in her being uninterested. What did I expect? We're 6 years apart!