I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO CARE ABOUT...
Wherein I list topics getting a lot of media coverage that I just can't be bothered with, because life. 🙄
- •The BachelorWhen will it end? Why do people still watch?!
- •David BowieI hate cancer and am saddened by any untimely death. But beyond the Labyrinth and Flight of Conchords, he wasn't relevant in my life. He only impacted me indirectly and in ways I cant specify. I don't disregard his contributions, I'm just not moved by his death the way everyone else seems to be.
- •Why Leonardo DiCaprio acted weird when Gaga walked byWhy does anyone care?!
- •Whether Ricky Gervais offended anyoneDoesn't he always? Isn't everyone always offended anyway?
- •If Jennifer Lawrence was rudeWas she? Was it a misunderstanding? Isn't she allowed to be rude sometimes? People are frequently rude to her, I'm sure. Who cares?!
- •If Gwen and Miranda like each otherWe'll never know and why do we need to know?
- •The PowerballI'm not going to win and anyone who does will probably have their lives ruined. So, I can't care.
- •FootballIs the season over yet?
- •The presidential raceCan we PLEASE narrow the field so that I can start caring?
- •Who was best and worst dressedThey were all dressed better than me in my $15 sweatpants.
- •El ChapoI guess I should care, but...I don't.