MISCONCEPTIONS I HAD AS A CHILD
Brilliant list form, @john
- •Everyone's dad would at some point be PresidentJust waiting until it was my dad's turn. It would be rough dealing with the public eye, but we all had to do it eventually
- •Because I had large feet, I could never be a fairyProbably because @sharkate adamantly insisted this be true
- •Being bald was one of the sensory disabilitiesRight up there with being blind, deaf, mute...
- •The most seductive and sexual flirting was puffing up the bottom of your bobbed hair with your palmWhy, WILLA, why?
- •Being a Princess was a career path you could just choose
- •If I sat on a store bought egg long enough, it would hatchSpent a full day doing this in my front yard
- •If I kept the oyster I found in a glass long enough, I'd get a pearlKept this for weeks, brought it daily to preschool, it REEEEKED
- •I would never get more mature than I was at that very momentI was always at my peak
- •There were bears everywhereGrowing up in Los Angeles, if there was not an adult with us, there was definitely a bear in your backyard.