Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Wisdom: Right View
- •Wisdom: Right Intention
- •Ethical Conduct: Right Speech
- 1.The Truth of DukkhaAll conditional phenomena and experiences are not ultimately satisfying.
- 2.The Truth of the Origin of DukkhaCraving for and clinging to what is pleasurable and aversion to what is not pleasurable result in becoming, rebirth, dissatisfaction, and redeath.
- 3.The Truth of the Cessation of DukkhaPutting an end to this craving and clinging also means that rebirth, dissatisfaction, and redeath can no longer arise.
- 4.The Truth of the Path of Liberation from DukkhaBy following the Noble Eightfold Path, behaving decently, cultivating discipline, and practicing mindfulness and meditation, an end can be put to craving, to clinging, to becoming, to dissatisfaction, and to the cycle of death and rebirth.
I've recently taken up an active mindfulness practice, this is a growing list of things that help me be mindful.
- •Open spaces
- •Getting a good night's sleep
I've recently taken up an active mindfulness practice, this is a growing list of things that keep me from being mindful.
- •Smartphones & tablets.
- •Social media.
I recently wrote a blog post about this at http://bit.ly/1qbkBTA, these are some of my favourites.
- •Finding products & service providers.
- •Finding speaking & networking opportunities.
- •Placing job ads and filtering candidates.