OVER/UNDER The Killers, Skiing, Chicken Pot Pie, The Rock, Laughter
- •The KillersNot super familiar with the Killers, but from my experience they are UNDERrated. They seem to be the butt of some jokes but they make pretty solid, catchy music.
- •SkiingMaybe it's just my fear of heights, but I've been skiing for years so I think I'm qualified to say that skiing is OVERrated. Most people who don't ski seem fairly ambivalent, but anyone who does has an evangelical passion for it. A passion that is definitely a symptom of how expensive skiing is. Not to say it isn't fun, just not proportionally fun enough to justify its price. Also it's cold.
- •Chicken Pot PieWay UNDERrated. No rating would be high enough. Chicken pot pie is unequivocally the bomb.
- •The RockUNDERrated. Not that people don't like him, but I think he'll never really escape his joke status. He's a really charismatic guy and is insanely ripped. He may not be a nuanced actor, but he's certainly great at his job.
- •LaughterA little OVERrated. I don't laugh a lot but I find humor in nearly everything. If I had to laugh out loud at everything that was funny, I'd die! I think a wry smile and a snort do the trick. Either that or just build on the humor with a joke of your own!