Ways I tried to impress @finny_in_space in high school
Not sure which of these landed, but something worked because she's dating me now.
- •Telling her about new and concerning skin growths on my feet"I've got a mole on my foot, and it's new..." That's how I tried starting a conversation.
- •Surviving pneumoniaIt was VERY impressive.
- •My test scores in our history classThe perfect ones. Literally perfect. Nobody else got perfect scores on those tests.
- •Flexing my swole muscles from across the room in gymWe had weightlifting. My biceps made her swoon, I just know it.
- •Wrote a song titled "Babe You're* My Bae"The chord progression: B A B E B A E
- •Lots of backflips