What I Wanted to Be Growing Up, Chronologically
Some of these might seem silly. Those are the ones I was most passionate about.
- •Car builderWho didn't want to be a car builder?
- •InventorI don't know what I intended to invent, but I promise it was dangerous.
- •PresidentUp until I realized that president didn't mean supreme ruler.
- •Supreme ruler
- •ActorI was also insistent that my dad pursue an acting career of his own. I thought he was a funny guy, not to mention how tall he was!
- •AuthorThis one had a long run. Several years, in fact. A little part of me still wants to be an author.
- •Candle makerI'll have to admit, there was a little overlap between this career path and being an author. But let's be realistic, how can I make my millions writing books if I'm wasting all my time making and carving artisanal candles. One or the other.
- •DoctorDoctors make a lot of money?
- •LawyerLawyers make a lot of money by ARGUING?
- •MusicianI've always loved music and I started to get pretty good at writing it.
- •LawyerMusicians don't make ANY money...
- •Still not grown up yet!We'll see what lucrative or perhaps ludicrous adventures I go on next! I'll keep you updated.