THINGS I HAVE REPEATEDLY AND EXTENSIVELY DAYDREAMED ABOUT
- •Being a president of Russia who gets really into baseball and builds a replica of Fenway Park in St. Petersburg.
- •Being a prince of England who gets really into Japan and then a war starts and I save a bunch of art
- •Solving Einstein's shortcomings with his theory of general relativity, which I'm not even sure exist or if I'm saying any of this right
- •Convincing the founding fathers of America at the second constitutional congress to ban slavery. I get John Adams on my side and we go off on the reps from South Carolina.
- •Giving good story notes to George Lucas about Phantom Menace, which he takes, and the movie is great as a tesult