5 THINGS TO WATCH IN THE UPCOMING NBA WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS (GS/OKC)
- •The BallThing moves quick so it's best to just keep an eye on it whenever you can. PRO TIP: it's often on the floor
- •The Short PlayersBasketball has always been considered a tall man's game but the 2x MVP Steph Curry is about 6'3". And yeah I guess that's pretty tall anywhere outside a basketball court so I don't know what my point is.
- •The CheerleadersI'm kidding obviously it's amazing that's still a job at a professional level.
- •The Undeniable Sexual Tension Between Almost Every PlayerIt's palpable. Four quarters strong.
- •The CoachesOften times the older, smaller white men in suits will channel the frustration of their players into their own bodies to avoid an ejection. Basketball is a game of class, and referees deserve the respect to be told "MOTHERFUCKER BLOW THE WHISTLE" from a well dress man, not some asshole in shorts.