Things I Bought on a Trip to Walmart to Buy a Toothbrush
I should probably have just stuck to the hygiene section, if I'm being honest.
- •Mario amiiboI wasn't planning on bothering with anything from the Mario Party series, but this guy was only $10, and I've never seen them on sale anywhere - how could I resist?!
- •Bowser amiiboAnd if you thought that was great, it was only $5 for the big guy! The box was totally bent, which may have caused the discount, but he's in great condition. So, yep, two amiibo for the price of one!
- •Mega Man Legacy Collection for 3DS$40 for a game series I've long wanted to own, given a 9.0 on both IGN and Nintendo Life. Not that I needed more games just now, but I'm sure that someday I'll be glad I copped it.
- •Bonus! Stickers and music downloadsTruly the gift that keeps on giving. Planning on adorning my laptop with the sprite, though I may sleep on it before acting too hastily.
- •Near mistake: AHS: AsylumHaving my favourite season of one of my favourite shows on DVD for $20 seemed like a brilliant idea… until I realised it's the only TV season I've ever bought on iTunes. I guess digital media wins today.
- •ToothbrushesI bet you thought I forgot.