A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ME 📅
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Wake up in complete darkness, no matter what time of day it is.I have blackout shades in the windows, covered by blackout curtains. I'm like a vampire; the sun is my enemy.
- •While I'm still struggling to get dressed my son arranges breakfast.He's four and he has already figured out I'm barely worth a shit in the AM. He's so sweet he gets everything out we need and sets it on the counter.
- •Maybe coffee. Two or three servings in a container. Nespresso if I'm not too tired.Hot as shit no matter what it is.
- •Transport a child to school.Don't worry, I'm fully alert by this time.
- •Go back home and do something productive and/or run errands.Consists mostly of: clean/laundry/write/read/edit or any combination of productive things.
- •Transport a child home from school.
- •Assortment of things until it's time to figure out dinner.
- •Eat dinner; chat with family.
- •Read and/or chat/hang out with family.
- •Put children to bed.
- •Time to get hardcore and party.RE: read/write/edit/listen to music/watch a movie. Maybe all of these.
- •On weekends everything happens outside of the house I've been stuck in most of the week.