BOOKS I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN
Requested, by my own request, by @ChrisK
- •The Third PolicemanSuspending disbelief is one of my favorite things to do, and a world of absurdity would never be boring.
- •OrlandoI'd love to travel through time and get to live as whichever gender I chose.
- •The Elements of StyleI always strive to improve my writing skills-- living in this book would ensure I meet this goal.
- •Far From the Madding CrowdBeautiful setting. A world where I could be independent when it was a rarity in women would be engaging.
- •Where the Red Fern GrowsSimple, courageous, adventurous living. Although I'd prefer to skip the reason the red fern grows.
- •The Way to Rainy MountainWhere storytelling is woven to invoke a sense of timelessness, and stories are to be shared out loud.
- •The Lord of the Rings Trilogy"Not all who wander are lost..." I'd love to wander through Middle Earth; even through Mordor.
- •The Sandman Omnibus Vol. 1 & 2I have a love for the mythical, as well as fantasy. A realm of dreams, even hell, would be very interesting.
- •My Merriam-Webster College DictionaryI love words. Being immersed in them would be a great way to learn more.