MY 4TH OF JULY PLANS IN SONG TITLES
Thanks for the request @PeteOnEarth!
- •"Simple Man" —Lynyrd SkynyrdReminds me what kind of men built our country.
- •"Fortunate Son" —Clearwater Creedence RevivalGets me in the mood to BBQ.
- •"Get Together" —The YoungbloodsGets me in the mood to deal with getting together with others.
- •"Ring of Fire" —Johnny CashWhat I think of when I see people failing to light fireworks off properly.
- •"Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue" —Toby KeithReminds me of the vibe everyone starts feeling once we've had some drinks.
- •"The Star-Spangled Banner" —whoever sings it when the fireworks are on TV from NYC.My kids don't like the sounds of fireworks but they like to watch them. We always watch them live from NYC.
- •"Moon, Moon, Moon" —Laurie BerknerI'll have to sing the serious lullaby song to get my son to calm down and GTF to sleep.