MY FAVORITE PICS FROM OUR CHICAGO TRIP
Recently went to Chicago for BookCon.
- •Disappointment from Shake ShackUgh 😒
- •The Bean AKA Cloud GateIt took forever to get the shot I wanted, with the skyline in reflection, without people milling about too much underneath.
- •Maggie Daley parkSpecifically every space in the Play Garden
- •Enjoying a Nest Swingand the stars (at Maggie Daley)
- •Wrigley FieldCubs vs Pirates
- •NachosI would say I shared them but I tell no lies.
- •This face at Wrigley FieldI got her to watch a ball game, and wear a hat!!!! 😳
- •While crossing the Pedestrian Bridge
- •Discovering I have corrupted a childShe slid down it 😕 although she doesn't weigh enough to really slide well so it wasn't so much fun (her excuse for if she were caught: I saw other people doing it so I thought that meant it's okay).
- •The Buckingham FountainDuring the light and water show
- •A favorite authorI respect this man so much; Sherman Alexie
- •Another favorite authorWith fabulous hair; Laini Taylor
- •And this authorwho turned out to be quite handsome apparently; Pierce Brown
- •The BookCon haul shotThe rest of the totes and books are cut off; tote life
- •The Chicago Public LibraryLovely branch
- •This best pasta salad I've ever hadFrom Eataly
- •Again, this faceSorry @eetak for spreading your face all over 😜
- •This picture taken on the way to ChicagoWind farm around Fowler, IN. One of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen...miles and miles.