REASONS I KNOW MY DAUGHTER IS GETTING OLDER, BUT NOT YET TOO GROWN UP
She does kid stuff, but she's progressively acting more grown up
- •She still collects gift bowsShe told everyone to think of her as a non-profit and donate all of the bows from their presents to her.
- •She still eats candy off the floorShe got down with us, yet only looked around. Answer she gave for not picking up: perimeter search. She found some under the couch and ate them.
- •Her shoes are two shades of greenShe wears women's size 10 shoes. In minty and neon green.
- •She still chooses to paint her nails in alternating colorsIn shades most adults avoid. And she cannot paint her own nails.
- •She watches and reads complex material for her age, and understands their themesShe still covers her eyes and ears when there's kissing in movies.