SERVING SIZES I FIND UNREALISTIC
Realistically... they are bullshit.
- •Frosted Flakes3/4 cup. Not Gr•r•reat.
- •Ice cream1/2 cup. Most people I know struggle to leave off it at half a pint.
- •Bread1 slice. What the f*uck are you supposed to do with that?
- •Butter1tbsp. Per piece of toast, right?
- •Chicken breast3oz or 4oz. I prefer big breasts.
- •Fish3oz or 4oz. Why tout its healthfulness and then recommend only eating about four bites?
- •Nutella2tbsp. I don't even eat Nutella, but my kids would scoff at this amount.
- •Cheese1.5 oz. I don't eat cheese either, but I've never seen anyone only eat two pairs of dice worth.
- •Coffee1 cup. *Maniacal laugh* Does any coffee drinker, in America, exist that only drinks one cup?
- •Popcorn3 cups. This would probably only get someone through the preview trailers before they ran out. And then this person would be loathed for getting up to get more, and that's not fair.