THINGS HEARD WHILE SHOPPING BEFORE THE SNOWSTORM
- •Snow's gonna be up to my breasts.
- •He's STOPID. They oughta put it on his forehead.This was spelled out to the other person this way.
- •Well bless his heart that idiot.
- •I keep a whole bin of batteries. They may not be good anymore but a whole bin full is cause I'm prepared.
- •I will not share my provisions with anyone. I don't care if she's family.
- •We have a generator so we've got nothing to worry over. Don't tell nobody that though. They all come to your house if they know that.
- •They better stock up. This could be the Reckoning coming as snow.
- •*All said by the same lady. While she talked on her phone behind me in line.