THINGS I LOATHE ABOUT COLD WEATHER
- •It's fickleToday it's cold. Tomorrow it's not so cold. They say it will be cold, then it's not or vice versa.
- •Adults who pretend they're not coldYour nose is red; you're barely speaking; your face and shoulders are tight; you have your arms wrapped around yourself; your hands are under your armpits, in your pockets, clasped together, cupped around your mouth, and/or at the least in fists. You're fucking freezing-- grow up and quit pretending it's fine to dress inappropriately.
- •When I have to warm up the car because everyone else doesn't want to sit in a cold carUgh.
- •I'm still in the "constant shivering" phase of this winter. Hate it.Suggested by @biz
- •One minute you're fine one minute you think you might have to wear a blanket scarf or sevenSide note. I love winter but when I am sitting in the same room and I have the feeling mentioned above I want outSuggested by @libby92
- •When your hands get too cold to type lists.Even with fingerless gloves.Suggested by @cordeliane