THINGS I ONLY DO ON THIS APP
@list has a particular etiquette that is used, which I do not use anywhere else.
- •Use emojisEspecially this damn one: 💜.
- •Use GIFsI am the kind of person that scrolls before they begin—on every other platform.
- •Share my feelingsI never do that IRL.
- •Utilize abbreviations such as: IRLAlthough I still refuse for life to ever use: LOL. (I cannot explain why).
- •Ignore, misuse, or not use punctuationDoes anyone understand how hard it is for a person holding an English degree to forgo a period!?! The struggle is real.
- •Embrace contractionsI do not care for them, but it is happening more and more. My expletive grammar mug is my favorite explanation of why I hate contractions, which is that some people cannot use grammar properly and contractions are their biggest problem. (i.e. the missing apostrophe in the bear GIF above).