WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I FORGET MY SUNGLASSES
Any time outdoors between sunrise and twilight I wear sunglasses.
- •I suffer temporary blindness
- •I risk the lives of whoever I am transporting in my car
- •I feel wrinkles forming around my eyes from squinting so hard
- •I berate myself for my forgetfulnessUntil I forget what I am berating myself about.
- •I use the spare pair I left in the car 😎If I am lucky enough to remember to leave them there.
- •I act cranky as fu*k
- •I measure the distance and time to return home and get themThen send my daughter in to retrieve them because I am too blinded to safely walk about.
- •I have my daughter lead me so I can walk with my eyes closed
- •I wear my son's TMNT sunglassesHe ALWAYS remembers to leave his in the car 😒