WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MUSIC
Besides just about everything...
- •How it brings me back and pushes me forward
- •The way it does not make me feel stupid because I cannot keep time, or read notes, etc.
- •How it ensures my daughter will never think I'm anything but a cool rebel chick because the broad range of music I like makes it clear I am anything but boring
- •The way it can be used as a weapon for good or bad
- •The way it can open you to issues and diversity
- •The way it connect you to others— humans, animals, galaxies
- •The way it can provide context
- •The way it makes me brave
- •The way it can heal
- •It is poignant, calming, invigorating, rebellious, invoking, and brilliant...
- •What's not to love?