WHAT MY SON HAS TO SAY ABOUT OUR UPCOMING VISITORS
My infinitely entertaining 4yo
- •They don't have to pay because we like them enough to let them visit
- •They CAN'T eat all of the fruitThey can have as much as they want as long as they DO NOT EVER take the last piece.
- •But they can eat all of the grapes cause you can buy moreGuess he's looking to get rid of those grapes 😉
- •I will share my things if I have to
- •They can't snatch toys out of my hand
- •They can't snatch toys out of my sister's hand
- •I will make sure they won't take your Valentine stuff we bought you guysI got a mini stuffed Deadpool and my husband got a mini stuffed Punisher...
- •I didn't know anyone comes if they're not cousins
- •They better leave their shoes at the door
- •They can drink whatever they want, out of their own cups cause we don't share germs
- •I can clean up after them once they're goneThis one intrigues me and I wish I could get this in writing but he can only write one word besides his name... FIRST "WORD" MY SON WROTE
- •If they say please, then I will say yesThis seems to apply to anything, as long as they use please.
- •I will share my warm clothesOur visitors are coming from our hometown, in FL. We are in MD.
- •THEY CAN'T TOUCH MY SISTER'S STUFFFunny, because his sister lets him touch ALL of her stuff 😊