WHEN THE LIBRARY STRESSES ME OUT
- •Last month I had three new books come at the same time and they were all 500+ pages
- •I did get through all of the books in my allotted time, but this week it has happened again, and it has occurred to me the library has the ability to stress me the F out 😳
- •When the majority of the books come at the same time
- •When the majority of the books are new—since that means you'll not likely be able to renewThis is just the pile that cannot be renewed.
- •When it occurs to me I don't know how to say no to books
- •But then I start reading and everything is all well again (until I look at the pile)
- •Anyone else ever have this problem? Maybe @bookishclaire feels me...?