Forget reality. These places let you spend a little time away from the city where you work.
- •CantineGet a cocktail and the fried anchovy olives.
- •Book PeopleMeet an author, or discover great books the old-fashioned way.
- •Wildflower CenterEnjoy nature in the city
- •Ransom CenterWorld-class historical exhibits, plus the worlds first permanent photograph, and a beautiful Gutenberg Bible.
- •UchikoLike visiting your most creative and well-travelled friends house. Order everything on the social hour menu.
- •Ramen Tatsu-Ya
- •Draught House
- •Lake Austin - 360 Bridge OverlookClimb the trail on the north-west side of the bridge. Enjoy the views of hill country, the lake, and downtown.