If Friends characters were wine.
- •Rachel GreenChardonnay | Like the 'Rachel bob' of the 90's, was the go-to hair style for pretty much any woman under 30, Oaked Chardy had it's moment too. Thank god people have moved on to more refined styles.
- •Ross GellarMerlot | Heavy on the facts and despite how much you like him, you have to be in the mood. He only suits certain dinner parties and company, like those of talking of stamp collecting and palaeontology.
- •Joey TribbianiSangiovese | Pairs perfectly with pepperoni pizza, what more can I say.
- •Chandler BingShiraz | A popular go to wine, spot on for entertaining and of course, goes off like a treat when paired with Grenache.
- •Monica GellarGrenache | Clean, cynical and loves food. A romantic who finally found her perfect pair, Shiraz.
- •Phoebe BuffayRiesling | Riesling all the way. She sometimes reminds me of how I am when bubbles go to my head.