THINGS I MISS ABOUT LIVING IN NORTH CAROLINA...
...now that I live in Utah.
- •Barbecue, specifically Lexington style BBQ (like there's any other kind)
- •Getting to say the word "ya'll" without being judged.
- •ACC basketball on local channels.
- •Trees that aren't actually twigs.
- •Rain. Occasionally you want a rainy day. Plus wildfires suck.
- •Driving on a road by yourself (i.e. *not* with a million other fellow travelers.)
- •Everything about the Outer Banks (except hurricanes!)
- •Decent biscuits. On a related note, Bojangles.
- •Seeing people I used to know.
- •The Blue Ridge Parkway, especially in the fall when it's cooling off and the leaves are changing.