MOVIES INEXPLICABLY LEFT OFF OF ROLLING STONE'S TOP 30 SPORTS MOVIES LIST
Their top 30 is kinda awful. Awful in that I didn't write it. That said, there are some notable exclusions.
- •Major LeagueYou know how you're reading a list and you keep waiting to see where something you KNOW is gonna pop up lands, and you get to a certain point and your thinking slowly goes from "wow, this is ranked too high" to "holy shit, it's not on the list at all..." Yeah, that happened. Blasphemy TOM BERENJAAAR!!!
- •Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky BobbyHow many NASCAR movies have even been made? One other? Days of Thunder?
- •The SandlotFOR-E-VUHHRR Lest we forget, awkward kids actually play way more sports than we "grown ups"
- •RushOne of my favorite recent movies and about as good as racing movies get.
- •Remember the TitansHonestly... I really don't have a great affinity for this movie. But, my #blackness forces me to add some color to this list