YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER IS A BIG NERD
Don't let the thugginess fool you. Rappers are nerdy as hell.
- •“But if you ain’t a sweety, indeedy I won’t endorse han solo till I’m hit by the bullet, so may the force be with you…” -- Andre 3000, Happy Valentine’s DayRappers love Star Wars. Nerds.
- •"When it comes to rapping fast, I’m the Higgs Boson” -- Twista, Cocoa Butter KissesRappers follow current events in physics. Nerds.
- •“Star Wars I’m Han Solo with three egos And three charges, I got to see three P.O.s…” -- Method Man, Rap PhenomenonSeriously, rappers really love Star Wars. Spacenerds.
- •"And when it’s on we transform like Optimus Prime I’ll form the head, roll out…” -- DMX, Get At Me DogRappers watch 80s cartoons like Transformers and Voltron, then mix them up. C'mon robonerds.
- •“Flash Gordon when recording, spark the light in the dark Peter Park, Spider-Man, all I do is climb the charts” -- Jay Z, Kingdom ComeRappers read comic books and watch sci-fi. Supernerds.
- •“Back to the beginning when the Milky Way first started spinning Sound was the only thing living” -- Canibus, Lunar DelugeRappers are into the Big Bang, even if they don't get it completely right. Astronerds.
- •“Nine planets faithfully keep in orbit with the probable tenth The universe expands length” -- Mos Def, MathematicsRappers get astronomy right sometimes, though. Solarnerds.
- •“My memory’s no sharp butter knife, what a life anyway I’m building y’all a clock, stop, what am I? Hemingway?” -- Andre 3000, Pink MatterRappers like to read the greats. Literaturenerds.
- •“A spaceknight like Rom, consume planets like Unicron Blasting photon bombs from the arm like Galvatron” RZA, ImpossibleThere's so much nerd here, I don't know where to start.