- •Let your best friend know that you love them. It's even all right if they realize exactly what you mean. You'll both always understand, and that will be enough.
- •Don't forget to watch for the Perseids.
- •Say a prayer you thought you outgrew.
- •Fall down. Get up. Fall down. Get up. Repeat. It counts as exercise.
- •Put up the Craigslist ad if nothing else is working out. Proactivity is a wonder.
- •Be kind to your tarot cards and rune stones. They are doing the best they can.
- •Don't hit on anyone related to the person you're dating (dusting off the innocent charm-flirt for older relatives excepted).
- •Bless your glasses with protective spells so no one breaks them in the club.
- •Admit that your supposed guilty-pleasure TV show is actually your genuine and earnest fave.
- •Apologize but don't dwell on it.
- •Practic resurrection.
- •Burn it before you bury it. There's less chance of it coming back. Better to be sure.