- •Every time I see "RN", I read "Registered Nurse".Every time. Even RN as I read what I've written.
- •I do not have a Snap Chat.I think I had it for four days a few years ago and hated it so I deleted. Granted, that was back in the day when people didn't understand it and adults just thought it was a sexting app. Nonetheless I still think is is a terrible interface design and I have no use for it. I call it "Snip Chut", which my wife thinks is hilarious.
- •I refuse to read BuzzFeed lists.I just think there are better things I can do with my time. Also I can't stand their videos.
- •I don't own a record player.I want to though. So there's that.
- •There are many abbreviations I have to look up constantly.It seems like daily I see one I haven't seen before.
- •As of a month ago, after five years or more of reading it, I thought "SMH" meant "Shake My Hand" in a sarcastic way. Apparently it doesn't?
- •I can't stand Friends.ESPECIALLY Rachel. I inexplicably despise Jennifer Anniston. Joey and Phoebe are funny though. Sometimes Ross.
- •I dislike binge-watching. 3 is my maximum.Especially for dramas. Took me close to two years to finish Breaking Bad.