Best Fast Casual Tex Mex, Ranked
I could and sometimes do eat it every day.
- •ChipotleTHE APPLE COMPUTER OF RESTAURANTS Have had literally every menu item except a burrito. My go to is a bowl with brown rice, black beans, chicken or sofritas, double pico, medium, sour cream, cheese (If I'm weak), guac (if I feel rich), double lettuce.
- •Buffer space.
- •Seriously don't want to degrade Chipotle.
- •QdobaI highly recommend the Mexican gumbo. I won't give it away, but I can tell you it involves a burrito bowl floating in chicken soup.
- •Barberito'sProbably only known to Georgians because it's Athens-based. Like Moe's with fresher ingredients. Highly recommend the melted cheese nachos.
- •Willy'sCarbon copy of Barberitos with a bar. +1 for having trivia occasionally.
- •Moe'sMoe's introduced me to the concept, so I'm sad to put it in this position. But I like none of their meats, the rice gets drier each visit, and the interior looks like a shock jock rock radio station designed it. Still go for Moe Monday though.