Name Suggestions For the Paul Simon Jukebox Musical That Should Have Already Happened
This would obviously be a vignette style musical à la Company with loosely related storylines about relationships in NYC. It wouldn't be that great but would run for a while and have stellar music. You all are more clever than me... add at it.
- •Negotiations and Show Tunes
- •People Say She's CrazyShe's got f***ing diamonds in the soles of her shoes.
- •Falling Flying TumblingFrom my favorite line in any song.
- •Still Crazy After All These YearsA great title period.
- •The Boy In The BubbleFavorite Paul Simon song.
- •The Myth of FingerprintsOther favorite.
- •Kodachrome the MusicalThis would probably be the actual name.
- •SurpriseSURPRISE ITS THE 2000s AND IM STILL MAKING AMAZING MUSIC.
- •Once Upon A Time There Was An OceanLong name but there's always A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum to compete with.
- •I Know What I Know