Things My Brain Does That Don't Make Sense
- •I regularly confuse my car being low on gas with my phone being low on charge and vise versa.Thankfully it's much cheaper to charge my phone.
- •When I'm driving a car I feel like I should be wearing a helmet.Has the same sensation you have when you're not wearing your seatbelt.
- •When I'm riding a bike I feel like I should be wearing a seatbelt.Every time.
- •I prefer using certain bowls or glasses for different types of foods or drinks.Chips go in clear glass bowls but NEVER ice cream.
- •I call many dark blue things purple.As a designer this is often embarrassing.
- •When I know I'm around a lot of voltage, my brain makes me think I can "feel" the electricity.