Things That Won't Exist in 10 Years
- •Cable & Network TelevisionThere is no case where these things can be saved. Besides being obsolete they are too big and too far removed from the creative content they produce.
- •Department StoresToo much stock, too many poor choices, inflated prices, expensive real-estate, and terrible online presence. Also perfume.
- •Touch Screens on DashboardsThis is the dumbest idea ever. Buttons and knobs forever.
- •Paying for Internet AccessWill be unnecessary. WiFi will be publicly supported and available.
- •Gas StationsAt least, they won't have gas at them. 🔋🔌
- •Handset-Format PhonesYour watch or other wearable will transmit your phone calls. As far as apps and texting, there will be something more intuitive.
- •Electronics StoresWhy is this still a thing?