Thoughts the night before graduation
After four years, the Big Day is almost here.
- •Will I trip?Always a fear
- •What will happen if I trip?Note to self, think of ways to recover from a fall on stage
- •Will they pronounce my name right?Maybe?
- •Time went by faster than I expectedTurns out four years flew by. Though those two semesters of accounting felt like an eternity.
- •So much has changed yet so much hasn'tFour years ago I was nervous about what comes next. Still am, just a little more okay with being afraid this time around.
- •How many times will I be asked if I know what I'm doing next?I'm guessing quite a bit (answer: more school, more work...possibly)
- •Need more sleep