A Few Things That Are Making Me Nervous About This Doctor
This doctor is creeping me out, and here's why.
- •He Is Asking Me Really Weird QuestionsI'm not one to be embarrassed by questions about my sexual history, or about past drug use. But the questions about what I do with my beard clippings, or the color of my bed sheets when I was a child, are kind of making me feel uncomfortable.
- •The Equipment He Is Checking Me Out WithI'm no doctor, but I think that thing is supposed to go in my ear, not my butt. And I've never seen one of those things before.
- •His OutfitHis scrubs are more like a skin tight shiny plastic suit... I've never seen any of my other doctors wearing scrubs like these.
- •His Creepy Smile and LaugherEvery time he makes a long shallow incision into my skin with the scalpel, his smile gets more and more wide, and his laughter, his laughter sounds more and more uncontrollable.
- •How I Scheduled The AppointmentTo tell you the truth... I don't even remember scheduling an appointment. How did I get here??? Wait a second!! I'm strapped down! Help! HELP! Somebody help me please!!