My All Time Favorite Comics
Every time I turn around, another comic is being made into a show or movie. I have feels about this.
- •Sandman -#1. 💯. Do not touch.
- •Alias -OMG. OMG. OMG. Jessica Jones drops on Friday. Which is my birthday. Best present ever, Netflix. Alias is my second fave. I was Jessica Jones for Halloween in 2007. No, no one knew who I was. But they will know, bitches.
- •Preacher -Premieres on AMC during TWD's off season. This is in my top three favorite comics of all time so I'm feeling very 😬🤘🏼🤐. Casting looks pretty swell, but how are they going to get away with a character called Assface and a preacher killing god?
- •Y: The Last Man -This would make a killer series. Suspenseful, strong storylines with multiple subplots, several conspiracies. AMC, I'm looking at you.
- •Transmetropolitan -It would have to be end of days to get Spider Jerusalem on tv.
- •Powers -Love it hard. It's on freaking Playstation. Wteverlovingf? I want to see it even more now that Wil Wheaton is going to be on it. Someone buy me a Playstation for my bday, pleeez? K thx byeeee
- •Lucifer -Amazing art, incredible writing, Sandman-adjacent, unfathomable plot and god damn Morningstar. This was one of my most favorite titles and I would watch it here, there, anywhere. There was a one shot storyline issue that remains my favorite single issue of any comic ever.
- •100 Bullets -Perfect for HBO. Gritty, murder-y with a twist. Conspiracy central and lots of shooting and boning.
- •Grant Morrison's run on New X-men -Dude. So good. Def would be a phenom movie or animated show.
- •Elfquest -Tbh, I remember nothing of the story. Just that I ravenously consumed all issues as a kid. I bet it would work in animation.
- •Fables -Once Upon a Time has pretty much covered this area, but Fables is darker and less Disney. This would have been a great show though.
- •Runaways -Do kids still watch tv? If so, this would kick ass as a show. Or like a animated show for teens. Or maybe on the YouTubes or the Snapchats. I'd watch it.
- •Planetary -It would be perfect for Fox/The WB/The CW/whoever had Firefly. They could release each episode out or order and at least a year apart and it could become a highly celebrated cult classic that dominated merch sales and boosted convention attendance. #I'mNotBitter
- •Authority -Warren Ellis' gritty humor and punk rock superhero group would be a great match for any of the ballsier premium cable channels.