Podcasts I Actually Listen To
There are so many I love, but who has the time? These are the ones I make time for.
- •Not Too Deep with Grace Helbig - Do not listen at the gym or you may laugh so hard you fart. I mean, it's a possibility. Who knows? Also, I'm pretty sure this ridiculousness has nudged me back from the gaping yap of Major Depression, Recurrent on the weekly.
- •Get Booked - another @bookriot podcast hosted by Amanda Nelson. Amanda and a bookish guest answer listener requests for specific types of books. Again with the rapid expansion of my TBR. And I def have serious women crushes on the well read chicks that dominate Book Riot.
- •@nerdist podcast - Is this the oldest podcast? How long have podcasts been around anyway? This podcast rules because a)nerds. And 2)Chris @hardwick. Also, Matt Mira, Jonah Ray and the lovely towel snapping, wife loving, super funny/chill/real/nice bro thing they all have going on. Super great guests too.
- •Invisibilia - When does this ish come back? #batedbreath The show is about, "the invisible forces that shape human behavior" and it is super thought provoking and crazy interesting.
- •Cashing In with TJ Miller - TJ Miller is hilarious. But the thing that really got me about him was his interview on You Made It Weird with Pete Holmes(👍🏼👍🏼). He was fucking funny, but also super chill Buddha man real in a depthful, kind way. He and Cash Levy together are weird and wonderful and make me lol like, irl.
- •About Race - Two dudes and a chick - all cute, funny in the smartest, most eloquent and relatable way, smart as fuck. One black, one Latina, one white. Talking about race is really important to me right now as I want to raise my kid to know more and do better than me. It's a sometimes awkward convo that we all should be having.
- •Women of the Hour with @lenadunham - This is a fledgling podcast and a 6 part series. After only hearing one episode and a few short extras, I'm in 💯. I l-o-v-e my women sisters and I want to hear all the things they have to say about all the things. Forever may she reign.