Songs That Scar Parents for Life
So many bad songs. So many times.
- •Gangham Style - Not only does it invade your cerebellum, it also requires explaining the definition of the word sexy to a 5 year old.
- •The NeNe - The auditory version of the movie, The Ring.
- •Hit the Quan - If I ever get within 100 feet of it, I will hit it like I would a piñata full of Cadbury mini eggs. Fiercely and with great vigor.
- •What Does the Fox Say - It says stfu, I'm hunting rabbits, asshat.
- •Who Let the Dogs Out - Still ruining lives fifteen years later.
- •Mary Had a Little Lamb - One word. Recorder. 😳😬😱🔫
- •I Love You, You Love Me - Baby's first earworm.
- •Everything is Awesome - Once. Maybe twice. Anymore is the polar opposite of awesome.
- •Caillou theme song can suck a DSuggested by @ameliaville