Words We Should Bring Back
I like words. Let's bring some back.
- •Crapulous1 :marked by intemperance especially in eating or drinking 2 :sick from excessive indulgence in liquor
- •Hugger-mugger1 :secret 2 :of a confused or disorderly nature :jumbled
- •FuzzleTo make drunk; to confuse; to befuddle
- •MonsterfulWonderful and extraordinary
- •BunkumIrrelevant, nonsense talk
- •DringleMark left on wood by condensation
- •BohunkDumb, hot jock
- •Crackalakin'Happening. i.e. What's crackalackin'? said Marty, the zebra
- •Flim-flamnonsensical or insincere talk
- •MegaThis has already happened because @kate81 is mega awesome and deigned it be so.
- •Hullabalooa commotion; a fuss
- •HobbledehoyA clumsy or awkward youth. It's just fun to say.Suggested by @moonjockey